Call for Webinar Abstracts
The SWAN APAC Alliance is now accepting abstracts to participate in 2020-21 webinars. Presenting is an optimal way to showcase your industry thought leadership across a highly relevant audience. Topics include: scaling smart water; lessons from failures, Digital Twins; smart wastewater, and smart water in emerging markets. To participate, please complete the abstract submission form below.
5 Reasons to Submit an Abstract
1. Share your success – improvement is challenging and a constant need. Share your experiences to highlight your team’s commitment to excellence.
2. Speed industry innovation – for every utility that has overcome one hurdle, there are many more dealing with a similar challenge.
3. Learn from your peers – webinars offer an opportunity to connect with other panelists and a wide Asia-Pacific audience that ensures mutual-exchange.
4. Benefit from virtual engagements – webinars require no travel or budget and deliver strong value for panelists and the audience.
5. Make new connections – identify future partners and thought leaders for further learning and action.
Webinar submissions are open to SWAN Members, utilities, academia, or subject matter experts.
Please refrain from sales pitches. All abstracts will be reviewed by a Utility Review Committee.
The submission deadline is October 2nd, 2020