On Nov. 6th, the SWAN North American Alliance will hold its second Annual Utility Workshop in Chicago in collaboration with the the Alliance for Water Efficiency, Current, and Global Water Works. Hosted by Uptake, the event will feature an interactive exploration of innovative, digital solutions to North American water infrastructure challenges with a special focus on the Midwest region. There will be engaging peer-to-peer roundtables and a special evening reception hosted by Sensus.
Make sure to reserve your spot today!
Midwest Utility Spotlight, Real-Time Water Quality Monitoring, Managing Urban Flooding, and Digital Transformation
- David St. Pierre, Executive Director, Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago & Vice President, NACWA
- Tom Heikkinen, General Manager, Madison Water Utility
- Nicole Pasch, Environmental Assessment Supervisor, City of Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Kieran Fahey, Director Long-Term Control Plan, City of South Bend, Indiana
- Reese Johnson, Principal Engineer, Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati
- Albert Cho, Vice President, Strategy and Business Development, Xylem Inc.
- Corey Williams, President and CEO, Optimatics
- Gary Wong, Principal, Global Water Industry, OSIsoft
- Max Herzog, Project Manager, Cleveland Water Alliance
- Dave Leopold, Director of Program Management, City Digital
More speakers to be announced soon.
Venue Location: Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave #620, Chicago, IL