On Jan. 25, 2017, the SWAN Americas Alliance and Cleantech San Diego co-hosted a Smart Water Workshop at Qualcomm’s headquarters in San Diego. The event drew 200 water utility and technology leaders together to discuss the challenges and opportunities associated with integrating data-driven technologies across the North American water sector. Below, is a full video recording of the Workshop, as well links to the SWAN presentations – all light blue text is clickable.
- Marc Bracken, Vice President and General Manager, Echologics and SWAN North America Alliance Chair
- Jason Anderson, President and CEO, Cleantech San Diego
Chair: Ken Thompson, Deputy Dir. Intelligent Water Solutions, CH2M and SWAN President
- Manuel Parra, General Manager Smart Water Software, Schneider Electric
- Paul Gagliardo, Innovation Director, American Water
- Cari Dale, Director of Utilities, City of Oceanside
Chair: Malcolm Fabiyi, President, Hydromantis, USA
- Brendt Thompson, Managing Director, s::can Measuring Systems
- Denise Celaya, Partner Relations Executive, Smart Utility Systems
- Jay Boyd, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, SmartCover Systems
Chair: Elkin Hernandez, Manager, Process Control Maintenance, DC Water
- Erik Hromadka, CEO, Global Water Technologies
- Greg Thomas, General Manager, Rincon del Diablo MWD
Chair: Mary Eggert, Chief Innovation Officer, Global Water Works
- Tom Chesnutt, President, A & N Technical Services, Inc.
- Jonathan Grant, Manager of Research, WaterTAP Ontario
- Jamie Weisman, Strategist and Business Development, OpTerra Energy
Thank you to our sponsors!