SWAN Americas Alliance
Follow the Americas Alliance on Twitter!
To accelerate smart water and wastewater development in North and South America through the SWAN Forum’s collective industry expertise and collaborative partnerships.
“Fostering Innovation & Collaboration in Smart Water and Wastewater”
On Nov. 21, 2019, the SWAN Americas Alliance hosted its 9th Webinar offering strategic insights for fostering innovation and collaboration in smart water and wastewater, featuring:
- Elkin Hernandez, Director of Maintenance Services – DC Water
- Domenico Santoro, Senior Manager, Research & Innovation – USP Technologies
- Paul Henderson, Technical Sales Consultant – AVEVA
Why Join the Alliance?
The SWAN Americas Alliance is open to SWAN Members who can attend future Alliance workshops and webinars for free, participate in the Alliance Planning Group, and obtain global SWAN membership benefits.
All Alliance Members gain access to:
- Access to all SWAN research reports
- Chance to become a “Lead Partner” in the SWAN Americas Planning Group (see details below)
- Free pass to annual, regional utility workshop
- 1-4 free passes to the SWAN Annual Conference
- Free access to all Alliance webinars on regional smart water topics (View past events here)
- Speaking, exhibiting and networking opportunities
- Discounts to leading insider reports, partner events, and more!
SWAN Members can participate in the Americas Alliance Planning Group divided into four Subgroups (Outreach, Events, Research, Partnerships).
Each group is comprised of diverse utility and industry leaders collaborating to advance smart water/wastewater sectors in North and South America.
Chairman: Gary Wong, Principal of Global Water Industry – OSIsoft
Outreach Group: Melissa Ariss, Marketing Lead for Water, North America – Arcadis
Events Group: Seth Cutler, Principal Consultant, Environment & Sustainability – Frost & Sullivan
Partnerships Group: Ting Lu, Business Practice Leader, Digital Solutions – Clean Water Services
Research Group: Eric Bindler, Research Director of Digital Water – Bluefield Research
View the SWAN Research Portal
A central source for smart water/wastewater case studies and industry reports, as well as excellent opportunity to share your own research.
View case studies by 7 different topic areas: Water Network Management, Wastewater Network Management, Pressure Management, Leak Detection, Energy Management, Water Quality Monitoring, and Customer Metering.