SWAN Asia-Pacific Alliance
Join the SWAN APAC LinkedIn Group!
To accelerate smart water and wastewater development in the Asia-Pacific region through the SWAN Forum’s collective, industry expertise and collaborative partnerships.
View SWAN-SIWW Session: Demystifying Smart Water
On July 1st, the SWAN APAC Alliance hosted the virtual session, “Beyond the Buzz: Demystifying Smart Water” at SIWW 2021.
- Welcome Remarks: George Theo, CEO – Unitywater & Chairman – SWAN APAC Alliance
- Panel 1: The Value of Data for Utility Asset Management
- Panel 2: Global Perspectives on the Smart Water Journey
Why Join The Alliance?
The APAC Alliance is open to SWAN Members, who can attend Alliance events for free, access global SWAN membership benefits, and join the Planning Group comprised of three Subgroups (Communications, Research, and Partnerships).
Chairman: George Theo, CEO – Unitywater
Communications Group: Patrick Bonk, Software Solutions Engineer & Alana Deghelli, Product Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific – Innovyze
Partnerships Group: Martine Watson, General Manager, Operations Maintenance & Planning – Queensland Urban Utilities
Research Group: Dr. Peter Prevos, Manager Data Science – Coliban Water
Alliance Lead Partners
Past Alliance Events
On July 7th, 2021, SWAN APAC held its 5th Webinar on “Scaling Smart Water Solutions,” featuring:
- Ari Bimo Sakti, IT Manager, PDAM Surya Sembada
- Katherine Gee, Executive Manager, Customer and Community, Unitywater
- Mark Nicol, International Sales Director, Mueller Water Products
SWAN APAC Alliance Inquiry
To join the SWAN APAC Alliance, become a Lead Partner, or learn more, please sign up below and we will follow up with more details. (Note, joining the Alliance, does not include full SWAN Membership benefits – Learn more)