SWAN Asia-Pacific Alliance
Join the APAC Alliance LinkedIn Group!
To accelerate smart water and wastewater development in the Asia-Pacific region through the SWAN Forum’s collective, industry expertise and collaborative partnerships.
Why Join The Alliance?
The SWAN APAC Alliance will be free to join for the first year to all actors in the Asia-Pacific region. The Alliance will be utility-driven and produce tangible results.
All Alliance members will gain access to:
- Webinars on various, regional smart water topics
- Free pass to annual, regional utility workshop
- The SWAN Research Portal – a central location for smart water resources
- Numerous networking and partnership opportunities
To join the Alliance or learn more, please sign up below.
**Note, joining the Alliance, does not include full SWAN membership benefits. Learn more
On May 16, 2018, the SWAN APAC Alliance will hold its first, free webinar highlighting three, innovative utilities deploying smart water solutions in the region, as well as an overview of APAC Alliance activities and goals.
The featured speakers will include:
- George Theo, CEO – Unitywater & Chairman – SWAN APAC Alliance
- Rob Dowling, Executive Manager Customer Delivery – Unitywater
- Rebecca Chenery, Chief Digital Officer – Watercare Services Limited
- Dr. Jiawei Ng, Senior Manager, Infotech & Digital Transformation Dept. – PUB Singapore
Chairman: George Theo, CEO – Unitywater
Communications Group: Hugh Chapman, Regional Director, Asia Pacific – Pure Technologies
Partnerships Group: Rob Dowling, Executive Manager Customer Delivery – Unitywater
Research Group: Keshvinder Singh, Consultant Project Delivery – Schneider Electric