SWAN Asia-Pacific Alliance
Join the SWAN APAC LinkedIn Group!
To accelerate smart water and wastewater development in the Asia-Pacific region through the SWAN Forum’s collective, industry expertise and collaborative partnerships.
Recent Webinar: Scaling Smart Water Solutions
On July 7th, 2021, SWAN APAC held its 5th Webinar on “Scaling Smart Water Solutions,” featuring:
- Ari Bimo Sakti, IT Manager – PDAM Surya Sembada (Indonesia)
- Katherine Gee, Executive Manager Customer and Community – Unitywater (Australia)
- Mark Nicol, Senior Director of International Sales & Operations – Mueller Water Products
(Available for SWAN Members)
Why Join The Alliance?
The APAC Alliance is open to SWAN Members, who can attend Alliance events for free, access global SWAN membership benefits, and join the Planning Group comprised of three Subgroups (Communications, Research, and Partnerships).
Chairman: George Theo, CEO – Unitywater
Communications Group: Patrick Bonk, Software Solutions Engineer & Alana Deghelli, Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific – Innovyze
Partnerships Group: Martine Watson, General Manager, Operations Maintenance & Planning – Queensland Urban Utilities
Research Group: Dr. Peter Prevos, Manager Data Science – Coliban Water
Alliance Lead Partners
Past Alliance Events
On Dec. 9th, SWAN APAC held its 4th Webinar on “Smart Wastewater Systems,” moderated by Innovyze, featuring:
- Dr. Shanshan Chou, General Secretary of Water Affairs Organisation, Taiwan
- Thomas Debruyne, APAC Digital Manager, Veolia
- Dr. Paul Y. Chuo, SLG Deputy General Manager, Stantec Consulting Services Inc., Taiwan Branch
- Dr. Bo-Chuan Cho, CTO, GSD Technologies Co., Ltd., Taiwan Branch
- Paul Hart, Regional Director – Australasia, Metasphere Ltd.
SWAN APAC Alliance Inquiry
To join the SWAN APAC Alliance, become a Lead Partner, or learn more, please sign up below and we will follow up with more details. (Note, joining the Alliance, does not include full SWAN Membership benefits – Learn more)