SWAN India Alliance
To accelerate smart water and wastewater development in India through the SWAN Forum’s collective, industry expertise and collaborative partnerships.
Recent Webinar: Women, Data & Tech in India
In honour of International Women’s Day (March 8th, 2021), the SWAN India Alliance partnered with Safe Water Network for an event focused on Smart Water Management in India and the intersection of women, data, and technology. The event featured leading women professionals who shared their insights across the water value chain.
View a recording to the left and recap and presentation slides below.
Why Join The Alliance?
The SWAN India Alliance is free to join as a “Member” to receive Alliance updates.
To become a “Lead Partner” and collaborate with fellow Indian water actors to advance India’s smart water/wastewater sectors requires becoming a SWAN Member.
The Alliance will be utility-driven and produce tangible results. To join, please sign up below.
Alliance “Members” gain access to:
- Webinars on various, regional smart water topics
- The SWAN Interactive Tool – explore your smart water journey based on your challenge areas
- The SWAN Research Portal – a central location for global utility case studies
- Discounts to leading industry events and analyst reports
Alliance “Lead Partners” gain access to:
- The above Alliance Member benefits
- The opportunity to share your insights and take a lead role in accelerating smart water/wastewater in India
- Access to all cutting-edge SWAN research
- 1-4 free passes to the SWAN 11th Annual Conference
- Access to past Conference materials and more – Click below to learn more.
View SWAN-Hosted India Digital Water Day
SWAN India Alliance Inquiry
To join the SWAN India Alliance as a Member (open to anyone), become a Lead Partner (only SWAN Members), or to learn more, please complete the form below and we will follow up with more details.