SWAN North American Alliance
Follow us on Twitter!
To accelerate smart water and wastewater development in North America through the SWAN Forum’s collective industry expertise and collaborative partnerships.
Why Join the Alliance?
The SWAN North American Alliance is free to join (until Nov. 1, 2018) for all actors in the U.S., Canadian, and Mexican water sectors. The Alliance will be utility-driven and produce tangible results.
All Alliance members gain access to:
- Webinars on regional smart water topics
- Free pass to annual, regional utility workshop
- Numerous partnership and networking opportunities
To become an Alliance member, receive updates, or learn more, please sign up below. (Note, joining the Alliance, does not include full SWAN Membership benefits. Learn more)
If you are a SWAN Member, you may also join the Alliance Planning Group and participate as a Lead Partner in one of the four Planning Subgroups (Outreach, Events, Research, and Partnerships).
Save the Date
6th Alliance Webinar: “Uncovering Canada’s Smart Water Solutions”
On Oct. 22nd at 3 pm EDT, join a FREE webinar to hear SWAN NA Alliance experts share essential best practices from Canada and how these ideas can be utilized around the world. The webinar featured expert insights from:
- John Presta, Director Environmental Services – Regional Municipality of Durham Works Department
- Gary Thompson, Water Supply Unit Area Supervisor Process Operations & Maintenance – City of Toronto, Water Division
- Darrol Weiss, Control Systems Services Leader – City of Calgary, Water Services
3rd Alliance Workshop in Montreal
On Nov. 4th (afternoon) join the NA Alliance for its third workshop in Montreal titled “Canada: Leading the Way to Smart Water.”
Sponsored by Eramosa, themes to be explored include:
- Canadian water and wastewater utility best practices
- Digital transformation and data-driven innovation excellence
- Customer engagement and organisational transparency
- The future of Canadian smart water networks
View the SWAN Research Portal
A centralized source for smart water and wastewater case studies, as well as an opportunity to share your own research.
Chairman: Gary Wong, Principal of Global Water Industry – OSIsoft
Outreach Group: Kristina Foster, Marketing Communications Manager – Sensus, a Xylem brand
Events Group: Seth Cutler, Senior Industry Analyst, Energy & Environment – Frost & Sullivan
Partnerships Group: Ting Lu, Principal Technologist – Clean Water Services
Research Group: Lee Pope, Water Systems Director – Fayette County, Georgia
Rising Smart Water Professionals Group: Greg Ewing, Research Associate – Univ. of Michigan
SWAN North American Alliance Inquiry
To join the SWAN North American Alliance, become a Lead Partner, or learn more, please sign up below and we will follow up with more details. Note, joining the Alliance, does not include full SWAN Membership benefits. Learn more